Fyono - I Miss Your Love [Insomniafm Records]

Eres Dj y/o productor? publica aqui tus nuevos sets y tracks
Giuli
Contactar:

Fyono - I Miss Your Love [Insomniafm Records]

Mensaje por Giuli »

Imagen

Fyono - I Miss Your Love

The original mix of Fyono does this best, showing he have the confidence to let the combination positively simmer. "I Miss Your Love" whip the evening into shape at a somewhat faster clip, and while very well executed, there's honestly not much distinguishing these house tune from plenty of others. Vlada D'Shake's remix has more nuanced chords and nimbler production, takes the idea just a bit further, in thick percussive loops, simple yet supple chord progressions and the vaguely live feel of so many tracks.

Jelly For The Babies remix is far more exuberant, hung around an undulating beat and rapid-fire vocal assualt. Two-note synth stabs are also a central feature, a slow-opening filter brightening them more and more as time goes on. He offered 2 version of the track, one remix and one dub, Again the vocal notes form the guts of the track, except this time twinkly arp hits and genteel pad strokes come out to play. The percussion is mostly raspy, but for light hand drumming in the mid-section.

Awesome release with plenty of pinging cowbells, endless synth ripples and an overall tension between soft, smooth sounds and the more jarring percussive edges in-between.

Listen: here

Tracklist:
I Miss Your Love (Original Mix)
I Miss Your Love (Vlada D'Shake Remix)
I Miss Your Love (Jelly For The Babies Remix)
I Miss Your Love (Jelly For The Babies Dub)

Label: Insomniafm Records
Cat: IFMR037
Release: December 5th 2011
Style: Progressive House
Responder