Ludachrist - Bangfest

Drum & Bass, Ambient, Electro.. en general lo que no esta en las otras clasificaciones
elektroholic
Contactar:

Ludachrist - Bangfest

Mensaje por elektroholic »

About LUDACHRIST

What would happen if two of electronic music's most promising figures: Knick of Evol Intent (Los Angeles) and Dr. Ray Boardman M.D. aka Ewun (Rochester, NY), got in the studio together, and began to slice, dice, manipulate, and recombine just about any musical genre created by man over the past quarter century? Well, besides constructing one of the most creative and mind-blowing mash-up mixes you've ever heard?

...the sky would split open and a divine being would descend upon mankind wielding a battle-axe guitar. His name: "Ludachrist".
- Gn 1:1-2, 5:1-3,

However, this is no mere mash-up mix! Bangfest is the first testament in what will surely be a story of their musical inspirations, upbringing, and good vs evil. It is a painstakingly detailed collage of glitched-out vocals, beats, bass lines, guitar riffs, and synth-lines. The seamless blends, clever transitions, attention to detail, and overall musicianship, including elements of live instrumentation will immediately distance this composition from many of the mash-up artists you may know and love. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll dance,you'll sing along, and you'll pass it around to all your friends! Available on all your favorite P2P networks, blogs, etc!

- Although Ludachrist has love for mankind in general, one thing is clear, there is no room in his kingdom for out of key mash-up mixes, and sloppy programming. His mission, to slay all who oppose the total and complete rule of Ludachrist.
- 1 Cor. 13:4, 15:12-19

The live show consists of Knick and Dr. Boardman on two Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz Laptops. running Ableton Live 6, midi controllers and an extensive library of mangled beats, vocals, riffs, and basslines all thrown together live on the spot to create a high energy, highly infectious, dancefloor destroying, megamix.

Some consider this style a religious experience, others consider it a cardiovascular workout, while still others feel that Ludachrist is more of a mental journey. How ever you choose to experience his glory, its safe to say you will be liberated from a world of mundane mixes, remixes, and mash-ups.
- Gn 1:1-2, 2:1-3, Jn 1:1 1-14

Imagen

DL this HERE

BANGFEST

1. Get on my Axel - 1:27

2. Polar Bears in Africa - 1:08

3. Toto 2 Hot - 0:33

4. East vs. West vs. Bitches - 0:55

5. Suck that news, Tiger - 1:16

6. Hey you! Get down on the floor - 2:15

7. Take on Me - 0:46

8. The Golden Era - 1:29

9. Metallitroy - 1:06

10. Lunchbag - 0:38

11. Predators - 0:49

12. The Windows of Justice - 1:15

13. Ghost Busta Rhymes - 1:53

14. Only the Strong Eat Cake and get Hypnotized - 1:44
15. Meet me in the Grind - 1:15

16. Rock me Child - 0:57

17. Cult of Brutality - 0:21

18. Interlude - 0:44

19. Dire Straight Bitches! - 2:19

20. We are your Hoes - 2:13

21. No Love - 1:11

22. Owner of a Lonely .44 - 0:50

23. Daft Effect - 0:57

24. Headbanger - 1:35

25. The Swarm - 2:59

26. The Legend of Curtis - 1:49

27. Soul on Ice - 1:52

28. Detatchable Pinky - 1:46

29. Splash D's - 1:43

30. The Pigs are Here - 1:08

31. Se-bast-i-Am - 2:01

for more info visit: http://www.worshipludachrist.com

MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/worshipludachrist

If you like this mix please share it with everyone you know! Seed a torrent!
Responder